· Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
· Advanced Certificate in Couples and Relationship Counselling
· Certificate of Practice in Couples and Relationship Counselling
· Certificate in Counselling and Guidance
· B.Ed (Hons)
· Certificate in Education
I am proactive in updating my professional knowledge and counselling skills by regularly engaging in further training/study. Key areas of recent training/study are:
· Couples Counselling and Relationship Counselling,
· Relationship issues
· Alcohol Recovery,
· CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy),
· Attachment issues
· Domestic Violence
· Sexual Abuse
In addition I have worked extensively with young people in a counselling role since 2001 and prior to this, I worked with young people for 13 years using my counselling skills. I have also counselled university students.
As a aresult of my experience, I feel fully equipped to counsel clients from across the full age range.